Monday, September 26, 2011

Essie - Turquoise & Caicos!

Hey everyone! You might recall not so long ago I was posting on facebook about picking up a couple new Essie polishes, since I had a coupon for $1 off at Walgreens! I liked two of them a lot, so I picked up one with my coupon then went over to Target and got the other with my gift card! Yay :) These are my first Essie polishes, so I wasn't sure what to expect - but I like them both!

The one I bought at Walgreens was....Turquoise and Caicos! It's a fabulous bright, light turquoise color. I was worried that it would be streaky, but it evened out okay! I think I did three coats here. I think this color is going to look AWESOME as a springtime mani or a summer pedicure! Maybe I'll throw it on soon before the heat leaves Texas as a last hurrah! Who am I kidding...the heat never leaves! (But not really....it gets freaking cold in December/January/February!)



I love it! What do you guys think?!

EDIT: Also, I went through my whole stash and got it up to date, then created a Google Document for it! If you look at the top and click on My Stash, the link to the document is there! It is organized by brand, and has links to the posts where I've swatched each color. (Except obviously not all of the polishes have a post....yet!) Check it out, it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment