Friday, April 1, 2011

Waiting (Im)patiently!

OMG, I am so impatient, I can't wait any longer for my new Zoyas! Fedex said it was estimating delivery today, and it has arrived in Dallas at a USPS office, but now the estimated date has changed to tomorrow!! Generally the post offices in Dallas are pretty speedy at delivering stuff, and it did get here fairly early this morning, so I still am holding out a little hope that the post office might bring it today. But....it might be tomorrow :(

But you guys should be proud of me, I kept my silver tips design on until today! I'm about to take it off shortly. I kind of want to do a new mani with this brownish/purple color I got, but then I just don't know - what if my new polish comes today! Ohhhh I just want it so bad! :) :) :) Can't wait for those summery colors to get here!

Leave a comment if you got any of the new Zoya summer polishes too! Or just any new ones lately, I'd love to hear about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment