Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wet n Wild - Sparked!

Here is another one from my recent Walgreens haul! It's Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail color in Sparked, a really pretty pink glitter! I recently developed a lemming for Butter London in Rosie Lee, and when I saw Sparked at the store, I immediately thought of it. Now, I don't have Rosie Lee so I can't really compare them but they are both a pink glitter so I thought oooh pretty!!

Here is Sparked by itself, nothing underneath, though I suspect it would look really pretty layered over a darker pink. It is two different colors of pink glitter suspended in a clear/pale pale pink base. I could have left it at 3 coats but I love the golden-pink hue so I went ahead and did a fourth coat! This is sooo pretty, I really like it! It reminds me of a lighter version of Zoya Astra or Nova!



What do you guys think? And as ridiculous as this is going to sound, it was kind of a neutral sparkle! It wasn't like a Zoya Charla or Ivanka, the bright AND sparkly combo, it was nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment