Sunday, December 11, 2011

Etos Effect Green

Hey guys! My gosh it's been since Wednesday that I've blogged! I've been soooo busy with work and life! I hate when that happens! Although I suppose it is a good thing to have lots of work - that means more money to pay for Christmas presents and stuff!! :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today I have for you one of the polishes I received in my swap with Inge from PolishSis! Along with the others, she sent me three little Etos Effect polishes - this is one of them! I didn't see a name so we'll just call it 'Green'!

This is a nice green polish with a hint of frost. 2-3 coats was enough to achieve opacity and there weren't bad brush lines despite the frostiness.
Indoors in natural light

In direct light outside, it's a nice grassy green!

In shade, outside

And one more outside for good measure! 

Thank you Inge for sending me this lovely green polish! There is another one, a reddish sparkly one that I can't wait to try out! Hope to show you guys more of these soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice color! In the light and shade. Thats a problem with some metallics, it will me so nice in the sun but not as nice in the shade. Love the color choice.

    Thanks!
    aprhoditesnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete