Monday, December 26, 2011

Zoya Akyra!

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a lovely Zoya teal polish - Akyra!
Akyra has a hint of frost but thankfully no brush lines!! Two coats was plenty for full coverage and lovely depth of color.

Outside

Outside in direct sunlight

Not too much to say, as you can see it's a really pretty shade! I had been reaaaallly wanting a teal polish when I bought this (right about the same time I got Essie Trophy Wife - these are two similar polishes. Maybe some day I'll have time to do a comparison :) If you like dark teal, I'd definitely recommend this one - great pigmentation, and of course wonderful Zoya long lasting wear!

Have a wonderful day! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! I'll try and get a pic up soon of my Christmas manicure!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    http://www.jennafroggy.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-awardround-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color-never heard of this one before!

    ReplyDelete