Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catrice - Pool Party at Night & Snow-Man Of My Dreams!

Hey guys!

Today I have a gorgeous gorgeous polish that I received in my swap I did with Polish Sis! It is a beautiful blue, Catrice - Pool Party At Night! This is actually from the beginning of December, haha! My nails are much longer now :)

It appears a little darker in this picture than it is in real life, but it is a lovely deep blue creme! Two coats was plenty to achieve opacity. For comparison, it is definitely lighter than China Glaze First Mate.

I don't know why my pictures are sideways today....well, it's fun to switch things up every now and then!
Here it is with flash! So pretty!

But y'all know I love my glitter, so I added a new one I just picked up - Nicole by OPI Snow-Man of my Dreams, from their 2011 Holiday collection! You may have seen my facebook rant about my camera, which was supposedly fixed, and how the macro focus function doesn't seem to work anymore. As you can see...it is blurry here, so clearly my macro function is broken. *sigh* So I am going to buy a new camera...but not for a few months, I'm going on vacation in July so I'll buy one before that trip! This camera works fine as long as I'm not trying to zoom in too close like I was in this picture.

Let's try an iPhone picture instead... 



As you can (kind of) see, Snow-Man of My Dreams is a packed glitter polish, with glitter of every color! It does lean towards blue, although there are all sorts of colors in here, so I thought it would go nicely over Pool Party At Night. It is a clear base, though, so I think you could layer it over anything :)

Well, this was my first Catrice polish and I have to say, Inge picked a great one! The formula and shade were wonderful, I hope this won't be my last Catrice! Do any of you own Catrice polishes?

Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment: