Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pink Wednesday Mani!

Hey y'all! Here is a Pink Wednesday manicure I did not too long ago! I recently picked up China Glaze 108 Degrees, so I thought I'd have a little sassy pink fun!

First, because I'm so excited about my camera functioning properly for once....Look! My camera managed to capture some of the shimmer from China Glaze's White Cap on my ring finger! I put it on top of my accent finger of OPI Sweet Memories to add a little extra something!

On my pointer finger, I tested out a shade that I got in my swap with Polish Sis, because I thought it looked similar, but it turned out to be fairly different! Similar finish, just a bit darker. At any rate, they are all in the same color family, so I don't mind my range of pinks! The middle finger and pinky are both 108 Degrees.

With flash! You can really see the blue-ish shimmer in 108 Degrees!

A darker picture. As you can see, Snow Cap is a gorgeous golden shimmery shade, in one coat it delivers a lovely golden shimmer, but I wouldn't try wearing it on it's own. It appears like a pearl in the bottle!

And here's so you can see White Cap in the bottle! It adds the most beautiful subtle shimmer and will look wonderful on top of everything!! I'm so happy I got it (and on sale too!)!

Well this was a fun pink mani that I enjoyed wearing! I've discovered I really love light pink colors and I think it might be my favorite manicure color! I just got Zoya Erika when they did the 2 Free promo a few weeks back (and I got Sooki too!) and I LOVE it, it's basically a gorgeous barbie pink with the same golden shimmer that White Cap delivers, but in one polish instead of two! I'll show you soon!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment